Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday morning update

We don't know a lot, but what we know is very good. John Asher improved greatly over night and his respirations are much, much better. Right now his right ventricle appears to be relaxing. They will reevaluate that later today as well. They are going to keep him on the ventilator for another 24 hours to let his body continue to rest. They are looking at possibly not doing the heart cath today as he improved so significantly overnight. Dr. Kogan, his surgeon, will come by after his morning surgery to reevaluate and let us know what the plan is.

I prayed big last night. I know you all were praying too. A lot had to happen to keep this baby from getting the heart cath done today. And I believe God answered big as well. He is mighty to save indeed!

The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17

Cast your cares on the Lord and he wills sustain you. Psalm 55:22

13 comments:

Sue Charlie and Jaden Lagoni said...

Oh Robyn, so good to hear this news. Prayers will be continued to be sent John Asher's as well as the rest of your family's way.
~The Lagonis

Evie's Story said...

praising the Lord with you guys!

pleetgigi said...

Robyn, so happy to see some good news - I woke up in the middle of the night praying for you and your sweet little guy.
GiGi Pleet

Barbie said...

What a praise! AMEN!!

Jeanniemb1 said...

Praise the Lord!! The Great Physician is right there with that sweet baby and He hears our prayers!

Lisa said...

Praise the Lord! Still praying and rallying more prayer warriors to go to the Father on John Ahser's behalf!

Lisa Miller

Tami said...

God is so good!

I'm so happy to hear JA is improving...PTL! Your poor little guy has been through so much....I hope and pray it's all down hill from here:-)

Sending (((hugs))),
Tami

McCance said...

This is wonderful, Robyn! Wonderful. I needed some good news today. I've been praying hard for 3 babies this week, John Asher being one of them. Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Still praying--and it's a good thing I can't wear out my "refresh" button on my computer.
April

Rochelle said...

So glad to hear that he's improving, and prayers are being heard and answered. We'll keep praying, you keep loving that sweet little baby boy of yours and keep us posted. We are all hoping for a speedy recovery from all of this so that it will soon just be a distant memory for all of you. Love and prayers,

Rochelle

Unknown said...

All of the ladies at Curves have been praying for your son; for strength for all of you, and wisdom for his doctors. We wish all of you the best and send the love of lots of mommies!!!!!!!!!

Jenna said...

So many of my friends were praying!!! I prayed for you all each time I woke up last night!!! God is so very faithful! I am so thankful to hear things are going better- and I will be praying that the great improvement continues!!!!

Did you get to have your normal school day today???? I was praying for that too!!

Katie said...

Robyn- I have been praying for you and the whole family this week. Your strength through this all is inspiring. It is obvious there is an Almighty plan in all of this- and I have a feeling it will be more than you can imagine now. Prayers will continue to be with you and thanks for the updates.
Katie Hardison

Thanks for Visiting!