Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We keep improving!

I just got a call from Jeremiah and Nurse Krissy is back and she said he is looking good! He has been almost completely weaned from the ventilator and is breathing almost on his own. They will probably take the breathing tube out today. They are also going to try to wake him up today. Please be in prayer about this as the last time they tried to wake him up it didn't go so well, so mommy is a little nervous about this. I am still at home with the kids and they are enjoying the beautiful spring weather and I am trying to balance my heart in two places. We are optimistically hopeful we will be bringing him home soon. We can't wait to hold him in our arms again!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm so relieved to hear that he is continuing to progress well! I can't imagine how hard it must be to try to balance all the needs of all your kids right now! I'm praying for you and for Jeremiah as much as I am for John Asher!!! But, I'll be praying specifically he wakes up better this time because he'll be FEELING better!!

Thanks for always taking the time to update! I love being able to know what's going on!!!

Shannon said...

Robyn
This is Leigh Ann's friend, Shannon (Gigi's mom). Praise God for the good news. I was so, so worried about him and about you. I can only imagine how hard this last week has been. My oldest son was critically ill from birth complications and placed on a ventilator near death for two days. I remember how numb one feels during that time. Anyway, I am so , so happy that he is getting better. God Bless you and your family.
Shannon

Thanks for Visiting!