We're coming to America, we're coming to America, We're coming to America...TOMORROW. (Are you singing with me yet?) Since I'm on a song kick, I'll let you know right now how much I am Proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free....
Ok, enough of that. We leave tomorrow and will never be more glad to be home than we will when we get off that plane. I just might even kiss American soil.
It's been a good trip and I'll go into details later on, I only have internet access for another five minutes. Please continue to pray for a good, smooth flight tomorrow. Pray that the kids and parents get some sleep and that John Asher stays content. You would think being held for 20+ hours would be a dream for him, but he was rather fussy on the flight today. We just want to get home and be with our friends and family again. We can't wait to see our parents at the airport and my sister and MaKayla. Thanks Leigh Ann for updating the blog for me, you are awesome and for all my friends back home for checking in on my mom and taking care of business as usual. We are so appreciative of all you've done for us!
I love you all and can't wait to introduce you to the newest Beall boy! See you all soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your journey in this way! What a blessing it has been to "watch" you walk in obedience to the Lord, by faith....to receive this precious child into your family! Your family is such a reminder of the faithfulness of God...that He does know the desires of our hearts, He does hear our prayers, and He does answer them according to his perfect will. It will be my joy to watch your family continue to bond and grow in love! John Asher...God has placed his hand upon you....you will know exactly what love looks like because love has taken you in and it will never let go of you. I love you, sweet boy! I wish so much that I could be in Atlanta when your plane lands...but I will see you in a few weeks! My prayers are with you these next few hours as you fly from one side of the world to the other. Welcome Home, Beall Family!! I love you!
Praying for you guys and can't wait to hear all the details when you get home!!! (You know, in all your spare time!! :) )
Praying for you! Have a great trip home!!
Still praying and cannot wait to see all of you soon!
Post a Comment