Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sunny Days

Not only has the sun shone for the second day, praise the Lord, but John Asher must finally be feeling better because we have gotten lots of sweet laughs from him.
Please continue to pray for Eli and Madilyn and mommy as we are all dealing with a little headcold (me), homesickness (Madi Beth) and jealousy (Eli).

5 comments:

Leigh Ann Harris said...

So good to see JA's sweet smile...he is absolutely precious! And...I just realized that he and Graham have the same haircut! HA! So Cute!! At least he doesn't have J's haircut! :)

Barbie said...

That smile is so precious! Made me smile too. I will be praying for you and the other two kids. So glad you are getting some sunny days!!

Jeanniemb1 said...

I am dying to know who the violinist is. :-)

Itsallgood said...

Looks like he is warming up to all of you!! I hope that all are much better today and Madilyn is well rested. Bless her sweet little heart! You'll be home soon. I told Mrs. Joan that I'd be sure to let you know that there are no dance classes Mon-Wed next week so that's one less thing off of your list. Look forward to seeing all of you at Wisdom Seekers soon!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to eat those cheeks. Maybe the antibiotics will kill his fear of girl cooties, too.

Thanks for Visiting!