Friday, March 26, 2010

Pink Fingers, Pink Toes!

Praise the Lord, John Asher is doing great! He came though surgery with no complications and is resting. I am sorry I did not update earlier, internet access has been quite sketchy. We are waiting for doctor rounds to finish before we can go in and see him. Please pray he stays calm when he sees his daddy today, it is not his personality to remain calm, but we know the Lord is in control.
They've taken out the central heart line. Blood pressure has been up and down, and they are trying to get it improved. They are going to wait several hours to offer him something to drink if he is awake enough.
I'll update again later today.

6 comments:

Tami said...

OH, PTL!!!!

Gotta love the color pink!

Did they have to remove the valve?

Can't wait to hear another update...will continue to pray.

((((((hugs)))))))
Tam

Jennifer and Matt said...

Praising the Lord here!!! I've been waiting to hear something. Will continue the prayers, keep us posted.
love,
jennifer

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Praise God, He is so good... :)

McCance said...

We're praying for you, John Asher!

Trina and Chad said...

Gracious it must be hard to see him hooked up to all those tubes and monitors.
What a stressful few weeks y'all have had.
We're praying for you every day.

Allison said...

What a thrill that those fingers and toes are pink for Cherry Blossom! ;o) Praise Him!

Love you!

Thanks for Visiting!