One of the first laughs we got from John Asher!
John Asher's two crazy siblings! Fun is their middle name!
Gracie know's how to win John Asher over - she is feeding him Pringles! Now he will take any food from her - he knows she only gives him the good stuff!
6 comments:
He is a super-cutie!!! I just can't get over his hair! So adorable, but you just don't see hair that long in China much!
Looks like Emilie Grace has the whole "big sister" thing down pat!
He is absolutely adorable!!!
Sorry-I know I already posted one comment, but I keep going back to that picture of him smiling. He is so cute. Love that big 'ole grin with those little teeth sticking out! Makes me want to give him a little squeeze. :-) I know y'all are so happy right now. Our thoughts are with you!!
That top picture with him smiling is my favorite! Can't wait to hear from yall again.
Love you,
Devin
Jeremiah and Robyn...thanks so much for the updates and pictures...John, like all of your children, is a beautiful gift from God!! I am so glad that everyone is doing well and I would imagine that you have so much more to talk about regarding this wonderful trip!
Continuing to pray for your health and safety!!!
- Mark
Post a Comment