Friday, April 30, 2010

Coming home ~ our last day at Egleston

Always happy with my daddy! Clowns at Egleston take their job very seriously, so seriously they captivate the attention of a five year old
and a two year old who couldn't get over their silliness. These clowns must go to school to be THIS good!
John Asher's siblings enjoyed his play area a whole lot more than he did!
Sitting still for my echocardiogram!
Some of my nurses were amazing! Like Nurse Jenna, I loved her! Nurse Allison, Krissy and Mary Beth - when I come back to visit I need pictures with you too! I didn't even get to say goodbye!
What more can I say, it was a blustery day!
Pictures from home coming soon...

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

It was time to say goodbye to the Children's Hospital!!!

Guitarmoms said...

So happy to see that things are progressing for John Asher, and that the rest of the family is hanging in there undaunted by the ups and downs. Prayers are with you!

Tami said...

John Asher is looking so good!!! The joy in your faces is just jummping out pf those pictures. Aren't these children's hospitals such a huge blessing?!

Can't wait to see you all at
home;-)!!!

Leigh Ann Harris said...

Precious pictures!! thank you so much for sharing...just a few more days until I get to see ya'll!! Can't wait!!

Thanks for Visiting!