He loves to kick his legs. So much so he can wear himself out doing it!
Once again we have avoided the heart cath. This time we were actually wanting the heart cath to be done, in hopes of the pictures giving us some answers. However, John Asher has an irregular heart rhythm and the doctors would be unable to get accurate pressure readings in the left and right chamber and they only want to have to perform the heart cath one time. So we are in the hurry up and wait mode. On a good note, his heart rate went down to 133 today, maybe even a little lower.

Sweet picture of Nana with John Asher from this past Tuesday.
3 comments:
Oh....I don't know how to feel about that.....or what to pray. I will be praying that God will make the path ahead clear and make the results fruitful.
I'm praying for you all too- that you will be able to continue staying the course on so many fronts.
R....I am praying ya'll and John Asher! That picture of Nana with him is priceless!
I love you, John Asher!!
LOVE the blankie. I have lots of memories of just how comforting a blankie can be during a hospital visit, though none of our hospital visits were nearly so critical. Glad that heart rate has come down and hope it stays so.
April
Post a Comment