Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Waiting....

John Asher decided last night to start having irregular heart rhythms! LAST NIGHT! I guess no one was able to communicate to him that he was supposed to go home today. So we are waiting for the official word. An echocardiogram was done and Dr. Kogan will review the results and make the final decision. Praying for God's will to be done.

4 comments:

April said...

He's definately a turkeyhead! Still praying

Jeanniemb1 said...

Oh, Robyn. I can't imagine how frustrating that is. I am praying they come in with good news SOON!

Tami said...

Oh Robyn...I think this little guy likes to add excitement to your lives;-)!! Praying you'll still be able to go home, but if you can't, all is for good in His hands.

(((hugs))))
Tami

McCance said...

At our house we'd call John Asher a goober. ;-) But really. I'll pray.

Thanks for Visiting!