Friday, April 09, 2010
Same Song, Different Day
Just got a call from Jeremiah, John Asher has yet another appointment at the cath lab today. We expect it will be later this afternoon. We don't have a lot of answers as to why it keeps getting scheduled and canceled and rescheduled when the problems prohibiting them from doing it are still there, but we are trusting in the Almighty God who has all the answers and resting in the knowledge that he alone will heal John Asher in his time. Just please be in prayer for this today, as this is a procedure they only want to do once. Pray they get all their answers and problems solved from this procedure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey- I am just catching up after I got the HORRIBLE stomach bug......so, I was praying, but not knowing this was possibly going to happen. Did it actually happen this time? Did all go well? I'll be praying till I hear!
Refreshing frequently, hoping for some progress for your dear son. As hard as inpatient is, the contrast of finally home is so amazing. Eager for you my friend!
Post a Comment