Sunday, April 18, 2010

Visitors!

John Asher loved having his sister read many books to him! She spent over an hour entertaining and reading to him, making him smile. She is going to make a great mommy some day! Madilyn was thrilled when John Asher smiled and laughed at her. It warmed her heart.
Eli was excited to see his brother, but wasn't so sure what to think about the CICU and all the tubes and beeping sounds. However, he did very well and I think he was glad to see his baby brother again!
Even Nana Thompson got in on some of the sweetness. We were blessed to have her come visit our son and give him some love.

6 comments:

Leigh Ann Harris said...

AWWWWWW.....how sweet!!
Love the picture of Grace reading to him...just precious...she is such a great big sister! So glad all of the kids got to see John Asher and a glimpse of what you and J. have been doing the last three weeks. They may not understand it all in their little minds...but they got to see it and experience it...and they actually may understand more than we know.
Thank you so much for letting Nana come see him....she loved every minute of it!! Just a few more weeks and I get to see him too! Love you, John Asher...keep getting better!!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

You know the company was probably a good relief for everyone! How is it that john Asher is adorable even IN the hospital!?

DiJo said...

I have to ditto what Sara said! He IS adorable!!!!
How are you doing Mama?

Hugs,
Diana

Lisa said...

I'm so glad that John Asher's sisters and brothers were able to visit! We're praying soon that you will all be at home together!

With love,

Lisa for all the Miller gang!

Katie said...

The CICU is a scary place even for adults and your kids all look like they had a great time visiting their little brother. I am sure it was great for him and the big kids. It also speaks volumes to the parenting that they handled such an intense situation like pros! Praying for you all
Katie Hardison

Jenna said...

WOW....I don't know how he's feeling, but he sure LOOKS great!!! :) I love the picture of Grace reading to him! So sweet! And I LOVE the orange walls!!! :)

Hope you are hanging in there as well.....and finding a rhythm to make the days seem less like chaos and more like normal!

Thanks for Visiting!