Trying to force the pink stuff in his mouth
Gagging and spitting

Repeat
Forcing sippy cup in mouth to avoid gagging and spitting, followed by a "you better swallow it this time". Then several more repeats.
No way. that's not a smile on my face...
Ok, sorry, but I just couldn't hold back the laughing. Have you ever tried to give a two year old medicine?
Lori, this was just for you dear friend!
2 comments:
OK- was Jeremiah taking the pictures??? I LOVE this post!!!! I love that someone thought to take pictures of this....because, that's what I would do!!!!! :) My kids puke all over themselves? I reach for the camera first and cleaning supplies second! :)
Oh, I'd be laughing too.
Unfortunately, (or fortunately, maybe, in light of your post), my kids LOVE to take medicine, and ask for it all the time- even when they are not sick. Scot and I refer to them (only out of ear shot) as our "little druggies", which is only comical because they aren't 15.
Poor Eli....or poor mommy...I am not sure which one! Too cute!!
Post a Comment