Monday, February 08, 2010

We Have TA!

I'm in the grocery store and a familiar 303 area code shows up on my phone. I knew it was Colorado, but I didn't get my hopes up just yet, even though I "heard" that a package was on its way to CCAI. When she told me we had travel approval I said, "I hoped that's why you were calling! I can't believe it!" Then, she rocked our world and said, You could leave a week from Wednesday. "You've got to be kidding me" were my next words! Nope, she wasn't kidding. Of course we do have some other options, but leaving this soon would put us there on his birthday! Woo Hoo! We are on cloud 9 and are in a total state of shock!
Good thing I've been packing and buying stuff on our list. Just the other day my husband gave me a hard time about it. I bet he is thankful now! The above lime green tub is packed to the hill and has a twin at my mom's house that is also packed solid. Now, on to the clothes and figuring out when we are going to leave! Keep praying for us, we are going to need it to keep our sanity!

8 comments:

child of God said...

Congratulations! It has been a long journey and know you must be excited that it is finally coming to a conclusion - not exactly an end and a new journey will begin when you have him in your arms.

Tami said...

WOW!!!!!!

It's REALLY a good thing you've been getting ready....I'm sure things are definitely getting kicked into overdrive:-)

Praying He'll give you clarity on when to travel.

How exciting.....it won't be long now!!!!

Keep us posted.

God bless
T

Trina & Chad said...

How exciting! We can't wait to meet your new little one and we're hoping he and Elliot will grow to be good friends. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Trey and Cheri said...

God is so good! We are so happy for your family.

Unknown said...

Your little boy is darling!!!! I know you are so excited!!!(Your girls are gorgeous too)Have a wonderful trip!! Dani(from Athens, leaving to China 3/5/10!!)

Unknown said...

oops! didn't see your other little boy in the picture!! Can't leave him out!! He's cute too!!!Dani

Jenna said...

COME ON......that's AWESOME!!!! And there on his birthday? OH, I hope that works out for you!!!!! Wish I was there and could help you run errands, pack, etc....whatever.

OH- I am SO, SO excited for you!!!!!

Jenna said...

Can't wait to hear what you decided!!! :)

Thanks for Visiting!