The countdown begins! We leave in just 10 days for Beijing! I must admit, I'm in a slight state of denial that this is actually happening after so many years of dreaming and planning to bring this child home. It is certainly not what I envisioned, but I know it is just what the Lord had in mind!
So what I am doing just 10 days before we leave for China? I went to church this morning to worship and praise the almighty God who made this adoption possible, whose hand has been upon this adoption from the very beginning! I cried as we sang of his great love for us and thought of how much love I already have for this little man that I have only seen in pictures! I also had lunch with some precious friends from church and a Valentine's dinner with my mom! My sweet valentines are out of town for the long weekend, which is giving me the chance to do some cleaning out and preparations for bringing our little man home!
I certainly cannot leave out our exciting weekend! Could you even imagine what we did? We played in the snow of course! We got about 4 ½ inches of snow here in North Georgia and we were so excited! Of course we built a snowman, made snow angels and had some pretty intense snowball fights! Now that the girls are older and stronger, they are also tougher when it comes to throwing snowballs!
Of course I have tons of beautiful pictures but my sweet husband left town with the camera and the kids before I could download the pictures! I'll post them as soon as he returns!
1 comment:
I just read your news, Robyn!!! I'm so excited! Do you need anything else? Let me know and I'll bring it on Friday!
Post a Comment