Seven days until we leave! One week! The pressure is on. So in recap for my memory purposes:
- We attempted to home school today and completed reading and math. That's it! I think I am done with homeschooling until we board the plane, then I will have their undivided attention for 14 hours! They will have no choice but to listen to ME! He he he!
- I played Thomas the Train with my son and we had lots of train wrecks and flew the airplane and helicopter over the train world to rescue people and train cars. It was a blast!
- I attempted to exercise today. I fell off the treadmill twice, dropped the top to my water bottle, dropped the earphones to my ipod and finally gave up! Fifteen minutes, 100 calories. That didn't cover the sweet tea and chocolate pudding I ate last night.
- I cooked dinner, made lots of phone calls and took the kids to choir. While they were at choir I hit the mall because believe me, you don't want to see me wear the same two shirts every day. And that's about what I have. Other than t-shirts and yoga pants that I live in everyday!
- Jeremiah and I made some important decisions today. Like where to stay; Victory vs White Swan and whether or not to purchase the breakfast bar. White Swan won out and so did the breakfast bar.
4 comments:
OK, your treadmill story made me laugh....the exercise was at least good for the mental state...forget the calories.... if you're anything like me when in China I lost about 10 lbs...seriously. Unfortunately, I gained it all back once I got home.
A tip for packing purposes...not sure about in your province, but to have your laundry done in Guangzhou is VERY INexpensive, and they did a great job. We stayed at the White Swan and loved it!! The breakfast buffet is great and the hotel staff is very friendly and helpful.
Hugs,
Tami
YAY!!!!! Look for us at the White Swan!!! We are getting sooooo close now! Blessings as you finalize all the details before you leave! Soon you will be on that plane, and the REAL journey begins!
Blessings,
Diana
P.S. Is he at New Day? I can't remember...
Have a great FRIDAY!!!
Diana
You will not be disappointed with the White Swan OR the breakfast bar!!!!!! Can't wait to follow you to China!!!!
Post a Comment