Very eventful day, very uneventful for packing! Yesterday (since I'm a day behind) I coached and Gracie played her last basketball game of the season. One of the little girls on her team had not scored all season, so I was really hoping this would be her day. The refs "let" a little traveling "slip by them" so she could get in position to shoot. And score she did! I was so happy I picked her up, twirled her around and then I cried! It was totally and completely fulfilling to watch that little girl come full circle this season! Just another reason I love Upward!
After that I sat through two interviews for children's minister candidate positions and then took another trip to Tar-get. Once I got home I was too exhausted for packing! I still have three more days…
However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind conceived what God has prepared for those who love him." 1 Cor. 2:9
We cannot wait to see what he has prepared for our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment