Last day home. This is going to be short because it is late and I need to head to bed.
Lots of wonderful time spent with my mom, with ladies at Bible Study who prayed over us and sweet friends.
We will be heading out at 5:45AM for the airport to check in for an 11:00AM flight. Thursday morning, EST at 10:00AM we will land in Beijing!
Prayer requests:
- The kids! Madilyn is nervous about leaving her home, Eli is still not feeling great. Grace can't wait to see the surprises in her bookbag! Pray for their patience, stamina, health and homesickness, which apparently began today.
- For Jeremiah and I as we take all three kids on a plane for an unbelievable amount of time. For patience with them, with each other. Please pray for our health. Neither of us do well with lack of sleep.
- For our family here in the states. That they will joyfully anticipate our return home with a new grandson, nephew, cousin.
- And last, but not least, for John Asher, our son. Pray that the Lord will give him a peace beyond all understanding, that the bonding between him and us will be quick and delightful. Pray for his foster mother, who has raised him for the last 9 months. That her heart will be at peace.
- For traveling mercies for the next 18 days! For sleep, this family does not do well on limited sleep and this momma has a hard time sleeping.
Seriously, thank you family and friends, home and far away, for ALL the support, words of encouragement and love you have sent our way. It means more to us than you'll ever know.
Please, we will greatly appreciate and cherish any words of encouragement and love or even just a hello while we are gone in the comments section of our blog. It will be a source of great strength during our time away!
Much love,
Robyn
8 comments:
I will be praying for you every day- ,I love the specific requests too! That really helps! I can't believe it is TODAY!!!!!
Just a verse I love that makes me think of you today:When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.Do not be afraid for I am with you; I will bring your children form the east and gather you form the west. Isaiah 43:2+5
You are being "gathered from the west". When you think of it that way, you know it will all be just fine! :)
I can't believe you're leaving today to bring home your baby boy!!! I'll be praying your specific requests. Can't wait to read updates about your trip on your blog! Love,Angie
Robin,
Oh wow it's here!!! Yippeee! You'll be leaving and soon you'll have John Asher in your arms! Surreal huh?
You know I'll be praying and checking in. Things are going to get a bit hectic here as you know with Sophie....but I will keep tabs on you whenever possible!
Sending you LOTS of (((((hugs))))) to pack away and travel with
you;-).
Love,
Tam
Robyn,
You will all be in my thougths and prayers. I can't wait to follow along on your journey. And remember to just go with the flow -the trip will be much easier if you can! There's so much stress and uncertainty surrounding this journey, but the Lord will be with you. There are going to be ups and downs from the time you leave Atlanta until you return. We had several, but nothing we couldn't handle knowing that the Lord was there and carrying us through. Your time in China is going to go by so fast! Enjoy it! I can't wait to see pictures of all of you together!
Love and Blessings,
Jennifer
Wow! It is time!! I am so excited for your family. I will be praying for all of you as you travel and adjust to being away from home. And for sleep. Can't wait to see John Asher in your arms!!!
I've been praying for you today and trusting that the trip went smoothly and that your first day in China was wonderful!!! :) Cannot wait to hear!!!!!
Keeping the Beall family ALL six of you in my thoughts and prayers. Although, after looking at monumental job of packing for your trip to China--- I think raising four children will be a breeze. Love Colleen
Post a Comment