Monday, February 15, 2010

9

I am exhausted! Let's sum up the last 24 hours with three bags of trash, 12 trips up and down the attic steps, 4 rooms vacuumed, 4 closets cleaned out and organized, two loads of laundry, and the list is not quite finished! I have about 1 ½ hours before I leave to go to a HUGE consignment sale I attend twice a year to pick up little things here and there! I am feeling just a little overwhelmed right now, so I thought it was the perfect time for me to sit down with my laptop and lay in bed and rest my weary body. Aside from the exhaustion, I am sooooo glad I had this opportunity to do some intense "spring cleaning" before we leave. We still have to finish the girls room, but we are going to wait to paint and order the girls bunk beds when we get home from China. It will give them something else to look forward too.

The Lord continues to be good and overwhelms me with his grace and his mercy! I am so humbled as we watch his plans unfold before us and am learning more about his sovereign love everyday!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

Looks beautiful! I know you are exhausted after all of that! I hope you find just what you are looking for at the consignment sale...although I have a feeling your mind is gonna be spinning! I am praying for you...as the countdown has begun. I cannot believe it either....God is good! Hold on, sweet boy, Mama is comin' to get you! Love you bunches!!

Thanks for Visiting!