Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2

No sleep!

Madilyn kept coming in my room to tell me she couldn't sleep. Bless her heart, but at 1, 2, 2:30, 3, 3:15, 3:45 and 4:15 in the morning I WAS sleeping and really didn't want to know she wasn't.

At 5 AM the very scary thunderstorm came through and the winds and thunder really did sound like a freight train. I listened on edge thinking any minute we would all be in the bathtub. Silly me. It passed over us by 6AM. By 6:30, Madilyn was back up saying she needed to eat. I gave up and got out of bed. No use just laying there.

By 3PM I had all the children in the doctor's office, lined up by height, getting the once over by the doctor. We were three for three with ear infections. $350.00 later I had the cure all antibiotic in my hand, hoping to get them well before the plane takes off!

I am 95% packed. Jeremiah and I went through the bags AGAIN last night, trying to make sure we had everything we needed WITHOUT over packing. Oh the stress in this! However, at this point, I don't really care what is in those bags; I am just ready to get there and get going with the trip and get my baby boy!

Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.

    -Japanese Proverb

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!