Friday, May 30, 2008

Blogless, Mindless

It has been forever since I've posted, but I've really not had much to write about. Jeremiah comes home from Boston today so it has been a week of me holding down the fort. All in all it has been a pretty good week, but I'm exhausted. Makes me appreciate having two sets of hands to help out around here. The girls and man have been very good and they've stayed busy with American Girl Doll Camp, swimming and playdates! I've just tried to keep my sanity and stay on top of laundry! Jeremiah is so close to finishing the playhouse ( you remember, their Christmas Present! :-) ) We are hoping to have it play ready by next Saturday for Madilyn's birthday party! I've got to pick out paint colors and start moving some toys in! Yeah! I can't believe that next week my Madi Beth will be FOUR and my baby will be 11 MONTHS! Although he already acts like a toddler and not a baby! He grew up too fast!

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!