No mommy, big smile, with teeth. Mommy, act like you love the Barbie doll.
We love our local strawberry farm. My hubby, yes not me, him, has been making strawberry preserves with the four buckets we picked and the girls and I made strawberry smoothies this morning for breakfast! They even drank them from our stemware, with a straw! Hilarious! These strawberries are so very sweet this year, the best we've had in a while. Thank you Lord!
2 comments:
OK....I really miss ya'll today! Thanks for the glimpse into your week. So glad the strawberries are good...I know that smoothie was awesome! I really missed going with you...we always go together....ok...enough sadness! Love you all...
LA
You have a precious family! I love random photo posts--I do a pretty good number of those myself. :-)
Dusty from China Peaches
P.S. My apologies if this is a duplicate comment. I tried to comment earlier and got a Blogger error message.
Post a Comment