Today I treated myself to my Mother's Day gift. I had my hair highlighted. I know this will shock some, but I have NEVER highlighted my hair! I've NEVER colored my hair! However, I thought it was time. Ever since I've had babies my hair has gotten darker. I used to have natural highlights, but no more. And there has been a little gray popping up here and there. And since I really wanted to have this done I told my hubby that I would be purchasing my own Mother's Day gift this year. He seemed a little disappointed as he had already gotten my gift, but he went along with it! So today I took a picture of myself before and a picture of myself after. I am NOT photogenic so don't get your hopes up! I still have to go back and get it cut a little more; my stylist is a little scissor shy! Happy Mother's Day to me, on May Day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Doesn't it just feel nice to do something for yourself now and then? YAY for you....you didn't say whether you were happy with the results or not (but the tone of the post suggests you probably were). I hope yu like it! :)
Jenna
Where are the pictures???
You are killing me with suspense....
Love you...
LA
Post a Comment