It has been a long, draining day. Looking forward to my bed.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That looks fabulous! If it makes you feel any better....I ate almost an entire bag of marshmellows...oh what PMS will make us do! And then, this morning, I am certain that my scales are not working!! I could not possibly have gained a pound and a half in one day!! LA
Yum...makes me want to go fetch some M&M's that I was eyeing this morning, but so far have managed to avoid. Eating "forbidden food" is what nap time is all about.
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
4 comments:
That looks fabulous! If it makes you feel any better....I ate almost an entire bag of marshmellows...oh what PMS will make us do! And then, this morning, I am certain that my scales are not working!! I could not possibly have gained a pound and a half in one day!!
LA
Oh, YUM! Can I have some too?? Hope today is better for you!
Yum...makes me want to go fetch some M&M's that I was eyeing this morning, but so far have managed to avoid. Eating "forbidden food" is what nap time is all about.
I'm sitting here eating a Weight Watcher's Strawberry Shortcake, and it just is NOT the same!! :)
Post a Comment