Thursday, July 31, 2008

Southern Girls having a Tea Party

Being taught the "proper" way to have tea.
Pretty In Pink
Pretty tea pot cake, except Madilyn was more excited about the pink M&M's in the little plastic purse!
Storytelling with our dolls!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, how fun! Evie had a tea party for her fifth birthday. It looks like you all had a lovely time! Is that your home? How gorgeous!!!

Tami said...

You have a wonderful blog! Now, THAT'S a tea party (love the cake!). I found you from your comments on Jenna's blog, and finally made my way over to say 'Hi'. I just had to find out how the treasure hunt went?! What a creative, fun idea. We don't live too far from the beach, and I might have to steal your idea before the summer is over;-).

BTW, where was the beach picture taken? Now that's tranquility...Beautiful!

Looking forward to visiting you more often!

Tami

Jenna said...

That looks like fun! I always thought the Southern Tea thing was a myth or a thing of the past. (Being 100% Yankee, I'm clueless!!) Chloe would be in HEAVEN with all that.

Gosh- every blog I read has kids doing all SORTS of fun stuff. I feel like our summer here was a TOTAL bust because we have been SO busy!!

Hey, speaking of all the fun you all are having, I can't wait to see pictures of your seashore treasure hunt and find out how you did finding books!

Thanks for Visiting!