I have been married to the most wonderful man for 10 years as of today! So in honor of our 10 year anniversary, I thought I would list ten reasons why I love him and why my life is so blessed with him!
1. He loves Jesus Christ with all his heart and desires that everyone know him.
2. He is the spiritual leader of our home and makes God the top priority in our family, whether it is through family devotions, going to church or seeking his will for our lives.
3. His passion for Jesus Christ, family and yes...Georgia Football!
4. He loves me and our children unconditionally and without caution!
5. He makes our family fun!
6. He is ever so patient with his spirited wife!
7. He works hard at his job with honesty and integrity.
8. He always finds a way to make quality time with his wife and kids.
9. He has given me three of the most loving and beautiful children one could ever hope for.
10. He desires that our family serve the Lord in all that we do and is ready to follow in obedience the Lord's will for our family.
I am blessed beyond imagination to be married to my best friend, my soul mate and the love of my life. I cannot wait to see what God has planned for our future! I love you, Jeremiah!Friday, July 18, 2008
10 Years!
I have been married to the most wonderful man for 10 years as of today! So in honor of our 10 year anniversary, I thought I would list ten reasons why I love him and why my life is so blessed with him!
1. He loves Jesus Christ with all his heart and desires that everyone know him.
2. He is the spiritual leader of our home and makes God the top priority in our family, whether it is through family devotions, going to church or seeking his will for our lives.
3. His passion for Jesus Christ, family and yes...Georgia Football!
4. He loves me and our children unconditionally and without caution!
5. He makes our family fun!
6. He is ever so patient with his spirited wife!
7. He works hard at his job with honesty and integrity.
8. He always finds a way to make quality time with his wife and kids.
9. He has given me three of the most loving and beautiful children one could ever hope for.
10. He desires that our family serve the Lord in all that we do and is ready to follow in obedience the Lord's will for our family.
I am blessed beyond imagination to be married to my best friend, my soul mate and the love of my life. I cannot wait to see what God has planned for our future! I love you, Jeremiah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations!! I hope ya'll have a great time tonight celebrating this milestone! What a wonderful testimony to your children!!
LA
Happy Anniversary...ours was the 16th! Isn't it such a great blessing to have a husband who loves the Lord?
Have a wonderful time celebrating!
Happy Anniversary!! I am sure he is just as blessed to have YOU.
Congratulations!!! What a blessing to have such a great guy!
I'm about 20 minutes away from leaving the house with my really great guy for our second honeymoon! :) Glad you hear yours was better than the first- that's what I hope this week will be for us!
Congratulations again- hope you did something special to celebrate!
Post a Comment