Here are just a few highlights from Eli's First Birthday Party. It was a wonderful day with lots of friends and family visiting and celebrating the life of our son. We appreciate everyone who traveled to be here with us as it truly was a special day for us!
Eli started his day by sharing the "official" job of licking the paddle of chocolate icing Grandma made for his cupcakes. Don't all one year olds eat icing? (Hint: If they are the third child they just might!)
This is what it feels like to have a full tummy of daddy's delicious hamburgers and baked beans!
I had lots of help opening my presents! My sisters, Grace and not in this picture but my cousin and my Sarah Joy!
It was a true all boy birthday. We are talking balls, tractors and more balls! Not to mention the Tony Stewart racing car I got. Way cool!
Although I do still have two older sisters so you know there is always something pink lying around! (Check out the pink cell phone!)
Not again! Don't you know I am not fond of white icing. Where is that chocolate stuff from this morning?
So that is where my chocolate icing went! Girls!
Caution world! Here I come!

No comments:
Post a Comment