Wednesday, July 23, 2008
5 Reasons Why I'm a Big Boy
Reason #1 - My sister let me sit at her table and color with her pencils...
Reason #2 - I can push my sister on my new toy...hey, shouldn't she be pushing me?
Reason # 3 - When my sisters are finished with their lunch, I can climb up there and eat the rest!
Reason # 4 - I show them I can do just what they do...where they do it!
And reason # 5 - I can climb from the floor to my sister's bed to their dresser and sit on top to play with their toys they don't want me to touch. Mommy doesn't have a picture yet because she has always screamed and come running to get me instead of the camera. I don't know what she is so afraid of...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment