Thursday, July 10, 2008
Heavy Heart
My heart is just so heavy right now for the Chapman family. Just thinking about the grief they carry in their hearts each day. I can't imagine the pain they bare! And through it all their ultimate goal is to glorify God and continue to bring the gospel to this world that often forsakes the one who created it, the one who can save us if we open our hearts to Him. I don't understand why God allows this to happen. I do understand that he allows suffering to happen in our life so that we may become more like Him, closer to Him. Just continue to pray for this family as they allow this tradegy to show the world the glory of God, His grace and mercy in difficult times and as SCC and the band prepare to go back on stage. Thank you God for your love and mercy, for your comfort in times of need. Oh Jesus, come back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey,
I have the same heavy heart. I am so encouraged as I read the comments on Jim Houser's blog. The Chapmans are a strong family but they do need lots of prayer right now. Until Jesus comes...Go Chapmans Go!!
Leigh Ann
Post a Comment