Thursday, March 20, 2008

Internet Troubles

Hello Blogger Friends, After a week of internet troubles and not being able to get into my email it took going out of town and visiting my husbands family to finally be able to get back online. I have no idea why our internet is so slow and not allowing me to check email or my blogs. This has been a source of frustration for me as this is my "getaway" during the day when I need adult time in the midst of little people. I have soooo much to say and have had some wonderful times lately that I cannot wait to share. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I wondered if you all had been hit with another sickness or what...glad to hear it is "just" internet troubles. I know EXACTLY what you mean though about how frustrating it is to not be able to have that one little get-away during the day. I'll be praying that you'll be up and running on the internet soon! I look forward to hearing about how it is all going when you get back!

Jenna :)

Thanks for Visiting!