Jeremiah has been out of town this week, coming home as I type. Usually these weeks are turmoil for me, the kids act out of sorts and we all miss him terribly. While we stilled missed him greatly, this just happened to be a wonderful week! The girls got along all week, Eli has been a good baby and we had some fun adventures. One of those adventures was going to Stone Mountain with our closest friends. It was field trip day for us homeschoolers!!! We all had a blast as we had a picnic on the great lawn and hiked the mountain. I am just so thankful for my many blessings, a wonderful husband with a heart for the Lord, children who have been good to their momma this week and such wonderful friends who have dedicated their lives to serving our Savior and bring revival to America.
1 comment:
We enjoyed it too!!
Now you have to teach me how to do that link to another site. I am still learning all this blogging stuff....
LA
Post a Comment