Monday, March 03, 2008

About my theme song mentioned below...

Jesus is what I live for. When I breathe, he is in it! When life gets so discouraging and I can't bare it, I remember I am not here on this earth for me, but for his glory. And let me tell you, I get easily discouraged! With myself, with this world, with my circumstances. But even in the toughest of trials we are to gloryify God. I love the part of the song that says:
I'm the one with big mistakes Big regrets and bigger breaks Than I ever care to confess Oh but, You're the one who looks at me And sees what I was meant to be More than just a beautiful mess
I know God has plans for my life, right now they are raising these beautiful children and training them in the ways of the Lord. I know I am meant to be more than a mess and it is exciting to see how God turns my mess into his glory.
Where would we be without the saving Grace of Jesus? This world needs more Jesus. And he is waiting for us to come to him.
Every day is filled with hope You are everything that I believe for

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!