Friday, February 01, 2008

Reconnecting

It looks like we are getting past the flu. Add Fifth's Disease on top of that and we've had quite a week! Everyone except the baby and I are on Tamiflu and we all are getting lots of rest. This strange week of having daddy at home and not doing any school work has inspired me to slow down and just lay with the kids, watch a movie, or play dolls. After spending four hours at the ER with Gracie and finding creative ways to play with her (like playing memory and go fish with the stickers they gave her) I realized how sweet it is during these slower times. So God used this illness in our life to help the kids and I to reconnect, give daddy some much needed rest and just enough cabin fever to help us look forward to a busy coming week! God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good!

1 comment:

Barbie said...

Glad everyone is beginning to feel better. Sounds like a restful week even with everyone sick. You are so right...God is good all the time!

Thanks for Visiting!