Thursday, February 28, 2008

Chocolate Craving

It wasn't just me, honest. My husband and my two girls had a chocolate craving tonight as well. So we put them to bed and promised if they stayed in bed they could have ice cream for breakfast. I know, I should receive an award for my parenting skills! I set out for Publix and sought out the requested chocolate. After totaling my order of Edy's Chocolate Ice Cream and the almighty Edy's French Silk Ice Cream, one bag of Hershey's kisses with almonds, one Cadbery Creme Egg and some granola bars to look like I had some sense of health about me, I asked the sweet lady if it was obvious I was having some chocolate issues. Now, an hour later and a handful of kisses, one Cadberry Creme egg and some awesome smack your lips chocolate milk, my stomach isn't feeling so good. Maybe I went a little overboard?

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I am so, so glad that you commented on my blog! We DO have so much in common: teachers who now stay at home, Christian, loves children's books and Christian music....and you read Nicholas Sparks too!! :) We should be friends!! We also read many of the same blogs, I've noticed!! We're also both nursing sick, cranky kids it sounds like!!

Anyway, I love your blog! I am definitely going to become a devoted reader!

And, don't feel bad, for the first time in who knows how long, I bought Oreos when grocery shopping, and my husband and I dug into them last night. We've been off the treadmill for a week (he due to a foot injury and me due to the flu), so we've ditched working out in favor of eating Oreos! It must be National Unhealthy Choices Day!!!!

Jenna :)

Thanks for Visiting!