Monday, February 04, 2008
Drama!!!!
It is just about time for us to move along and all feel better. The girls are still recovering and the drama from being sick is just enough to push me over the edge! Top that off with some of my silly antics lately and we have serious drama! I decided Emilie Grace needed a little assistance learning to do a cartwheel as she cannot do one in her dance class. Last week at class I watched the other girls get their legs in the air and Gracie's just flopped over. So in all my gracefulness we trekked outside yesterday for me to "teach" Gracie and Madilyn how to do a cartwheel. Now mind you, it has been at least ten years since I attempted one so my efforts were fruitless! The many "ahem" graceful falls I took and lack of stretching my muscles prior to my gymnast debut have left me with a stiff neck from a severely pulled muscle! Heating pads and ample advil have at least allowed me to function today. I do believe I will hire a teenager to teach these tricks next time as the pain I am currently experiencing is NOT worth the feeble effort! Yes, we are full of drama here!