Thursday, February 28, 2008
Praise him in the good, praise him in the bad
So my last post was a little depressing. But that was how I felt and I just needed to express it. While the day hasn't improved drastically, my hubby and I did turn up the praise music in the midst of chaos and dance the chaos away. Even the children got into it and soon everyone's mood had lifted. Eli is still giving me a hard time today and just hasn't been happy. Gracie's quote for the day (after being told she had to wear very warm clothes again today): I hate winter! Why can't God just X it out! Well sweetie, I feel the same way. We are ready to be able to open the doors and run in and out and not wear layers upon layers. Thank you Lord for the seasons and how with each season we begin to appreciate the next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE praise music. It helps keep me grounded and helps keep my focus where it should be. It sounds like we have a lot of the same struggles!
Post a Comment