The first two pictures are referral pictures. We believe these were taken around five months of age!
I think I want to squeeze those chubby little cheeks!
The next two pictures are update pictures we received after we accepted the referral. We think these may be around 7-8 months of age. He looks like a healthy little guy, doesn't he?
"What is that thing that keeps flashing in my eye?" "I want my hands on it!"
******************
He is going to fit right in! I think I am just loving these ears! And look at that Foster Mom's face. Doesn't it look like she loves him???
10 comments:
Just perfect! I am so excited!!! God is giving that little boy the MOST incredible family...a momma who is passionate about her kids...a daddy who stands before others and boldly proclaims the word of God....two sisters and a brother just full of love and fun and giggles and mischief! His ears and drool and eyes are gonna fit right in!
Congrats Robyn!
Is your son from Anyang? Our daughter is waiting there too and I think I recognize the plaid chair in one of her pictures. Please email me if you get the chance.
Congrats again on your beautiful new son!
Cindy,
I would love to email you but I don't have an address and your blog is private. Please feel free to email me at georgiabealls@bellsouth.net
Thanks,
Robyn
CONGRATS!!!
Robyn,
Oh you must be so in love!!! He just melts your heart:-). Thanks for sharing the updated photos...and YES, your son looks like he is well loved and taken care of. God bless his foster family.
Have a great day!
Tami
Oh my... just LOOK at that sweet face!! How WONDERFUL, I am so excited for you guys!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
P.S. That foster mama does have the sweetest expression... what a blessing he is being well loved :)
I want to kiss those cheeks too...he's absolutely adorable!!!
He's just too cute! yes, he looks very healthy! I know you can't wait to get your hands on him! And what a blessing to know he's with a foster family.
He is so adorable! You are so blessed! You are not only saving his life, but you are gaining a beautiful son! So happy for you! (Leigh Ann's friend)
He is so adorable! I am so happy for you. You are so blessed.
Post a Comment