CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He's beautiful!!! I've been thinking alot about you, especially in the last couple days, and I've been wanting to {bug} you with a nosey email, and THEN I saw this!!!!
Did I say he is beautiful???!!!
Overjoyed for your family, and praying for a speedy process for you to bring your son home.
Tears in my eyes...just to see it in print! Congratulations doesn't even begin to say what I feel for you....I am over the moon with joy for you!! God is good...and although we don't understand his ways or his timing..it's all perfect!! Thanks for sharing! Love you!
I have been DYING to see this picture!!!! He is adorable!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I am SO happy for you!!!! Praying for a speedy process from here on in!
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
5 comments:
Robyn,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He's beautiful!!! I've been thinking alot about you, especially in the last couple days, and I've been wanting to {bug} you with a nosey email, and THEN I saw this!!!!
Did I say he is beautiful???!!!
Overjoyed for your family, and praying for a speedy process for you to bring your son home.
Would love to hear details if you get the chance!
God is good!!
OX~Tami
A HUGE congratulations!!! I know you have waited for this day for so long. He is adorable. :-)
Tears in my eyes...just to see it in print! Congratulations doesn't even begin to say what I feel for you....I am over the moon with joy for you!! God is good...and although we don't understand his ways or his timing..it's all perfect!!
Thanks for sharing!
Love you!
I have been DYING to see this picture!!!! He is adorable!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I am SO happy for you!!!! Praying for a speedy process from here on in!
He is amazingly adorable!!!! And SO young - why you'll have him around his first birthday!!
CONGRATULATIONS on your doll!! I can't wait to follow your journey to Zhengzhou, Henan China!!! Stop by the "4" for me!!!!
Post a Comment