Thursday, November 26, 2009
Why Not Give a Little Back?
New Day Foster Home is an amazing place. I could say so much more, but I think you could find out more by visiting there yourself! Their passion for children is so evident and their love for them radiates through each child! I trully believe in this place and support everything they do. You could say I've become a little passionate about them and how they care for orphans.
They could always use a little help. And seeing how it is the Christmas Season and we will all be doing a little extra shopping, why not try to help them out as well! Currently I know of two ways!
First, if you love books like I do, you should head on over to Jenna's blog and check out Barefoot Books. Visit Barefoot books and order a few by clicking the button on her blog and 20 % will be donated to New Day Foster Home! Totally worth it! Go on, check it out!
Second, if you are like me and try to do a little (ok, a lot) of shopping through Amazon.com, please use the button on my blog to get to Amazon and a New Day will receive a portion of the profit. Again, just another way to help a few orphans and an amazing foster home!
I pray that everyone had a blessed and thankful Thanksgiving Day! I send my love out to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Robyn - you can't leave a comment like that!!! I am addicted to referral stories!! If you are standing on the mountaintop and want to send me an email with some deets (hint hint) & maybe a picture!? lol!!! Almost a year ago we were in your shoes...NO CLUE how we were going to make it....money, strength, energy..
I often say God had us right where He wanted us - Dependent upon Him!!
Are you with CCAI?
Congratulations!!
Another Henan Mommy,
Sara
sara.pinkmaryjanes@gmail.com
Hey, thanks for the support!! :)
So excited to see some additions to the family photos.
i just happened on your blog by accident----no not really.i know i was led here by God. I just saw you mention New Day!!!. How cool is that. Friends at church adopted ,a girl and a few months later a boy, from China and their kids were at New Day too. What a wonderful place that seems to be. I have followed the New Day site since Sam and Emma came home. We would have been there too, but alas, we are above the age limits. God Bless your family
Post a Comment