So hard for me to look at these beautiful pictures....your kids keep growing up too fast....I still think E. should be about 6 or 8 months old. He looks almost as big as M.B. Great pictures though!! Christmas card material?
Hi Robyn! Thank you for your words of congratulations over at The Pearl/Ruby. I would love to hear more about your news!!! My email is dijorouse@yahoo.com.
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
4 comments:
So hard for me to look at these beautiful pictures....your kids keep growing up too fast....I still think E. should be about 6 or 8 months old. He looks almost as big as M.B. Great pictures though!! Christmas card material?
Thanks for your comment on our blog! It was fun to hear from someone with the same LID.
These are wonderful family photos!
LOVE the family picture! I laughed when you titled the post "Family Picture Fun",because for us, family pictures are NEVER fun!!!!
Hi Robyn!
Thank you for your words of congratulations over at The Pearl/Ruby. I would love to hear more about your news!!! My email is dijorouse@yahoo.com.
Blessings to you!
~Diana
Post a Comment