Tuesday, December 22, 2009

An early Christmas Present

Look at this precious face. I just want to kiss it! He has grown 1 inch in height, gained 2 pounds and his head grew by 1 inch since our last update in November! But he still does not have any teeth! What could they be feeding this kid? We still have not received our paperwork from the USCIS. Our agency has contacted them and they say they should be finished with our 797-C (we are still old school) by the end of this month. So while we do not know exactly when we will travel, we are holding out hope it will be in the next month or two and especially before his first birthday, February 27th. We are praying faithfully for this little boy of ours and cannot wait to see God's plan continue to unfold!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

HI Robyn,

He is precious!
Hope you don't have to wait any longer for your renewal and that your travel is soon! I imagine it would be before his birthday too.
Christmas blessings!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Seriously - adorable. How can you even stand it??

I think he is loved too!!

And warm :)

but nothing beats Momma!!

Merry Christmas, Robyn!

~Sara

Jenna said...

What a wonderful Christmas present!!! Those cheeks are tres kissable- LOVE it!!!!

Jenna said...

Any more info? Travel dates? I'm praying for you guys! Lots of my blogging friends are traveling over Jan. and Feb.....it is exciting to see!!!

Thanks for Visiting!