Off it went, our little care package. We feel like we are going to be traveling soon, so we wanted to send just a "heads up we're coming soon" and this is what we look like! I chose a pretty small box as suggested by our agency so it wouldn't get held up in customs. That meant not much would fit! So a little warm outfit, a scarf for the foster mom a couple of cameras to give us as much documentation of his time there as possible and some pictures of his forever family! We crammed it in there and sent it off with lots of love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How exciting! I can't wait to see your little guy with his items...I know there are sevices out there that can get updated pictures for you if travel is taking longer than planned....one name that comes to mind is ladybugsnlove, though I have never used them.
Lots of love..
Tami
We are so excited for your family!
Brought tears to my eyes! That scarf is beautiful....she will love it!
You will LOVE getting your cameras returned to you - PRICELESS!!! Every little picture before "you" counts!
And his foster Mom will love the gift - she will love that you thought of her...
Post a Comment