Monday, April 14, 2008

Ups and Downs

Yesterday was difficult, I am just so glad it is over. Leigh Ann called it the neverending goodbye, and I felt that way as well. Today has been hard so far too. It feels like a grieving process. I know I won't stay sad forever, but for now it is just too fresh. I bought the kids some art projects and have a few fun things planned to break up the long week. On the good news front, we were able to join a swimming pool for the summer. I know the girls will be so excited! They love to swim!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

posting

Jenna said...

I've been praying for you....I've been so busy I have only been reading blogs...not so much commenting. However, I read your message about your friends moving away, I know how hard that can be! It will get easier to some degree in time as you form new routines, but that doesn't help the inevitable sadness you'll have in their absence. I'll be praying for you and your family!!

Thanks for Visiting!