This most precious face is one I am going to miss greatly. I prayed for this baby to come home to her family for so long and feel like I am connected to her through those prayers. She keeps my spirits high when the adoption slow down gets me sad. She is all joy and blessings to those that know her. She has recently discovered that she wants Jeremiah to play "reach the sky" with her and he has loved that as well. After spending some time with her the other night Jeremiah asked me if it feels like our adoption will never happen. That it is so far off, almost inconceivable. Sometimes I do, but it is this precious reminder that keeps me going. I love you Sarah Joy and will continue praying for you as you grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is BEAUTIFUL.......looking at her makes me both SO excited, and a little sad (thinking of how long it will be before our daughter comes home). I'm so thankful to have someone else who is right there in the waiting with us- so we can encourage each other! I'm with you- sometimes it feels like our adoption is so far off it isn't real. It's so much harder than I would have ever imagined!!
Post a Comment