Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Lord's Prayer

A friend emailed this to me and my other friend LA posted it on her blog so I thought I would share it with all my blog readers! This just has to be the sweetest thing and you will be blessed by watching it! Click Here for The Lord's Prayer

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I stumbled across that on their blog the other day- it is SO sweet!!!

Thanks for the great obedience advice on my blog. "Obey right away." is like a mantra in my house, but I'm thinking adding a little extra direction to it would be a very good thing. I'll certainly try it.

Glad to know that someone shares my passion for children's lit too!!! The teacher at Sawyer's preschool always gives me a knowing look when she passes out the Scholastic book order. I think I am single-handedly providing them all their bonus points!! :) But, there's not much better than snuggling up with my kids and reading a really fantastic book!

Hope you are having a good day!

Jenna :)

Thanks for Visiting!