Friday, June 09, 2006
Just business
Jeremiah had his fingerprints taken on Wednesday. His experience wasn't as good as mine. It think it's because he already doesn't like having to deal with government offices. So now we are waiting on our I 171 H, our last piece of paperwork to be collected. We are really hoping to be LID by August. That means getting my act together as soon as that paper arrives in my mailbox. My birth certificate made it to the Chinese Embassy. That was a relief. I was worried about allowing the State Dept sending it there themselves but I guess they've done it many times. So I am waiting for it to return home as well. It is getting exciting for us, now that we are nearing the end of the paperchase. I can't wait to be LID, however we will be settling in for a long wait. But all in God's timing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment