Saturday, April 29, 2006
Web Savvy
I have finally accomplished posting a picture of us on vacation at the Biltmore. Do you have any idea how long it took me to figure that out? I am not the web savvy mom I once thought I was. Looking at other people's blogs they've come much further than I. So bare with me as I learn. This is why I will probably pay someone to run our journal while we are in China! Today I will be cleaning and attending a VBS meeting but starting tomorrow I am going to get busy on the paperwork, starting with making a phone call to Guam!
So many referrals have come in and so many excited parents. I will try to post another blog site that has many referrals posted if you are interested! I love referral day, so much celebrating! Praise be to God! Isn't it awesome how he works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment