Monday, April 10, 2006

Back to Business

This Thursday is our next and last visit by our social worker. I have lots of cleanning to be doing this week. Especially since we have been out of town for the last week. Please pray that this goes well. Jeremiah and I had the opportunity to go to Scottsdale, AZ last week to vacation at the Arizona Biltmore, courtesy of Bank of America. The resort was fabulous and the vacation offered us a chance to relax. The girls stayed with our family. It was this trip that made me start thinking about having to leave them for two weeks when we go to China! I was missing the girls something awful by the end of last week, how in the world will I get through two weeks without them?!! Our paper chase has come to a standstill over the past few weeks as we have had so much going on. But today, it is back to business. My birth certificate is somewhere between here and Guam, for the first time. It has to go back to get certified a second time. I finally retrieved my marriage certificate on Friday and can begin filing for our I600A. I think we are a little late getting this filed. This enables us to get an appointment to get our fingerprints. Please pray that the wait time will speed up. Currently it is almost a year wait time between log in date and travel and fingerprints expire in 15 months. Many people are having to get refingerprinted because they've surpassed the 15 month mark. We don't want to have this hassle or added expense. So maybe it is a blessing that I am a little late in filing. Easter is upon us and we are looking forward to an exciting day celebrating the resurrection of our Lord, Jesus Christ and the work He is doing in our lives. (Happy Birthday, Dad)

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!