The missing puzzle piece that is! We've been playing detective over the last two weeks trying to figure out what changed in John Asher's body to cause him to vomit everytime he took a bottle. The culprit: a change in medication. On Tuesday we pleaded with the cardiologist to take him off the lisinopril and put him back on the sildenafil as that was the only thing that had really changed. While lisinopril did not have vomiting as a side effect, within three days of taking him off we were already seeing a lot of improvement. And yesterday was the first day he did not throw up at all! Praise the Lord!
After a long two weeks of feeling like this
things are now looking up! His personality is back and he is just as happy as before! We are sooo glad this trial is over! Thank you God!
6 comments:
Praise the Lord! We have been praying y'all would figure out what was going on with him. God definitely has His hand on that sweet boy!!
Oh, I am SOOO glad that he is doing better. I have been worried, I check the blog almost everyday, and since nothing had been posted I thought perhaps John Asher was in the hospital. Well- no he wasn't, and it's such good news that he is back to being himself- and joining in the fun at the Beall home.
Oh, I am SO glad you are seeing improvement! Good for you for sticking to your guns and standing up for john Asher at the cardiologist! You know your kid!
Nice investigative work......I'm impressed! :)
Glad to hear he is doing better. Don't forget we have a little red tea set waiting on you at the house....that is unless Karla has already given it to you.
sweet Robyn, your John Asher has stolen my heart! Maybe it's because he and Kevin are kindred spirits: "never doing anything by the book!"
I think you and I have a LOT in common!
Thank you for your prayers for our family, I am lifting up yours too as you adjust back to some sort of "normalcy".
Normalcy? What is that again? ;)
Hugs,
Laine
How you holdin' up, girl? I'm praying for you up here in New England (where it FEELS like HOTLANTA!) :)
Post a Comment