Yep, I'm pretty sure I am not going to like this!
As Eli would say, you can keep your chocolate!
Ok, so the bubbles and Daddy helped just enough for Aunt Carolyn to finish the job.
Meeting my Grandma Nette. One day I'll be running around here and she'll be chasing me!
6 comments:
Precious. :-)
Love it!! I cannot wait to squeeze him!!! Love you, John Asher!!
Miss Leigh Ann
Oh wow, he looks so different with his hair cut! Still absolutely adorable of course. I'm glad he's home with his family.
Oh so sweet!!! :) Poor baby- I remember that day with EK- not happy either. Hope you all are doing well!
Blessings!
Oh your little guy is so adorable!!!!
Love the first haircut photos...even though John Asher definitely WASN'T lovin' it;-). The one with the chocolate around his mouth is priceless.
What a blessing for so many 'greats' to meet your new addition...Oh this boy is so loved...PTL!!!
Love YOU!
Tam
I love the pictures of John Asher with Granny. It's such a blessing that he gets to know his greats!!
Post a Comment