Saturday, May 15, 2010

Missing Puzzle Pieces

It's been quite a week! Monday morning got off to a grand start when John Asher threw up his morning bottle. This repeated itself many times over during the course of the week. We won't even talk about how much laundry I've done and how many times I've mopped the floors. By Friday John Asher was running a fever and even though I had been in contact with doctors and such all week about his vomiting, this fever added a new element. We headed to the pediatrician on Friday who convinced our cardiologist he needed to open his office to listen for John Asher's heart. The cardiologist said everything sounded great even though this kid never does anything by the books! However, we are still dealing with vomit and fevers and a whole lot of fussiness. John Asher has been pretty fussy too. I am just exhausted trying to figure out what is wrong. It's like I have all the pieces to a puzzle except for one or two and those missing pieces are driving me crazy because I can't complete the puzzle! So please pray with us that together with the doctors we can figure out what is causing the vomiting after every feeding (yes, he is already on Zantac for reflux and never had a problem with it until Monday). Pray that he gets better real soon so I don't completely lose all my sanity and my kids don't decide to move in with Nana!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from China! Sorry to hear that J.A. isn't feeling well. We will keep him, plus you and your sanity in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hi from China, Just wanted to say sorry to hear J.A. isn't feeling well. We will keep him and you/your sanity in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hi from China, Just wanted to say sorry to hear J.A. isn't feeling well. We will keep him and you/your sanity in our prayers.

Jenna said...

OH, poor John Asher. Poor you.......I hate missing puzzle pieces. The fever does seem to indicate something else going on though, huh? Good for you for keeping on top of it!

I will absolutely be praying!!!

Jenna said...

Thinking of and praying for you all....how's the little guy doing? Any answers?

Thanks for Visiting!